My Nominations Are……..
Well, this blogging business is very new to and me but although it is only recently that I have decided to put down some of my insights for pawsterity, I have been following some blogs for quite a while. This means that the first nominations for the versatile blog awards are quite easy for me because I am a simple and faithful Tibetan who always does what he is told, unless it is something that I feel is unreasonable, boring or undignified.
So here (dog barks) are my nominations for the Versatile Blog Award
1. Ashley Jonathan Clements. I love the photographs on this site giving me, a humble Tibbie, a glimpse of other worlds and people.
2. Wanderlust. Again, I love the photographs and the travel stories. An eclectic mix of Humanitarian Aid Work debate, travel photography and life stories. It makes me feel like I’ve seen some of these places without getting my paws wet.
3. Lisa McKay Writing. A professional writer living in Laos who has a dog of her own and a baby. I wish we had a babylick in our house.
4. Living with Bob (Dysautonomia). This one is for Beloved who has been following this blog since she was diagnosed with that thing beginning with Dys…. too (if you are a little squeamish about how your body might work, or in some cases might not work close your eyes through the graphic bits).
5. This Sydney Life. This is a new blog for me, but I am enjoying it so much. It is versatile, different and I love all the pictures and art and even though I am a Tibetan who lives in Melbourne and is very faithful, I can still enjoy news of Sydney.
A couple of my other favourite blogs have already received this award and as well as being faithful I am very fair so for the moment these are my nominations.
Have fun exploring those you haven’t come across before.
It is now the end of the day, I have had my dinner and it is time for a nap and a lap cuddle.