Versatile Blogger Award – 2
Thank you to http://hutchagoodlife.wordpress.com for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is the second time I have been nominated so I hope that that means some of you out there are enjoying my Tibbie wanderings.
I have told The Princess and she wants to claim the credit. She tells me that if it wasn’t for my constant talking about her the blog would not be as interesting. She has a point but I haven’t told her that.
The first time I did this I told you seven things about myself, now I have to find seven more things.
1. I am not as black as I was, I am now silver. This came as a surprise to me and Beloved. After calling me Zac The All Black because of my colouring and her connection to the land of the long white cloud, my second coat came through and caused me to have a silver overcoat. She was shocked. I was shocked. Somehow though I always think of myself as black. Funny how the picture of yourself as a youngster never really leaves you.
2. I am a Tibbie who likes to watch the world. Even other dog owners at the park have commented that I am a watcher. If I am not watching the dogs play at the dog park I am watching the people walk past our gates or best of all, watching television.
3. I love the vet. Really. I know that is hard for some to believe but I do. I have a great vet who on the whole is kind and gentle. Sometimes I have not loved what he has done to me, but I understand he cares for us animals.
4. I do not hold grudges, see 3 above. I forgive. If Beloved is out longer than she should be I do not give her a hard time, I greet her and love her just the same. The only time I give her grief is if she takes me out when it is raining and wet.
5. I have perfected a Tibetan stare that is very ‘speaking’. Beloved knows when she has offended me. Usually that is because she has forgotten that I am not a Tibetan who likes the rain but sometimes it might be that I feel The Princess has had her fair share of attention and it is my turn for a lap. The Tibbie stare is very useful and I recommend everyone to try it.
6. I am a brave Tibetan. I do not fear big dogs or loud noises.
7. I like holidays. I like going away with Beloved and Beloved’s beloved. I would love it if just once they left The Princess in kennels but ……. something tells me that won’t happen.
Now I have to let you know my favourite blogs and because I am a fair Tibbie I will not include those I mentioned the first time around.
I think I am a few short of the 15, but I am a little tired now so it is time for a nap. Tomorrow I will catch you up on what has been happening in my world. Team Leader has been in hospital again, Beloved is running around a lot, Prissy Paws was here to say…..AGAIN…… and The Princess is just the same.
Today, I am grateful to Nibbles, Bingo and Buddy for nominating me and grateful that Prissy Paws is back with Team Leader at his home because The Princess and I need our beauty sleep.