The Thinking of You Award
This week seems to be the week for awards
I am a lucky Tibbie and feel very validated this week. Thank you all.
My latest gift is the ‘Thinking of You’ award.
Isn’t that a nice one? Someone, somewhere is thinking of ME
It’s a very pretty award too. Beloved loves pansies and talks about their pretty faces, I kid you not! I acknowledge their prettiness but think I should perhaps begin a sausage award. If only you could have scratch and smell on the computer but perhaps that would be too cruel.
On Saturday’s when Beloved takes me to the reserve I can smell the sausage sizzle but can’t get to it. I know!! How bad is that? Every Saturday it’s the same.
What is worse, my pal Roxie has to walk through the village to get to the dog park and she stops at the sausage sizzle on the way home. She did it once and they gave her a sausage. Gave it to her! Her owner didn’t buy it. Now she stops every time she passes and gets one. She’s been walking that road for years and never realised she could get a sausage before – doh!
I’ve tried to pull Beloved in that direction but she will not go even though it won’t cost her a thing. Sometimes Beloved is a little slow to understand, I love her but…..
Anyway, I digress.
Many thanks to my friends at Texas, A Cat in New York for this award. I really appreciate their thoughts, especially as they have had a sad time losing a pal recently and we have been thinking of them.
The Thinking of You Award would like me to tell you about seven things that I love and I think about daily. Here goes:
I realise that there is a theme here but I felt I needed to be honest!
Now, to pass this award on to seven other bloggers who I am thinking about and who haven’t received it (to the best of my knowledge):
1. Wanderlust – this is Beloved’s son so I am often thinking about him.
2. Ash – Beloved’s other son who I am always thinking about.
3. Clowie’s Corner – Who I am often thinking about – all that blonde fur
4. Fostrickson – got to admire two dogs surviving with a cat called Odin.
5. Jasper’s Doggy World – Thinking of you in the rain today
6. Dakota’s Den – Dakota gets lots of cool things to test
7. Mollie & Alfie – they are running a great photo competition, I’m not trying to sway the judging, I don’t have a funny picture to send although Beloved hasn’t given up looking yet.
So those are my seven that I am thinking of today and hope you all have a good day.
Here, as in New Zealand with Jasper it is raining so no walk this morning. Having had breakfast all that is left to me is to nap.